Must Read This Article: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Review – Specification and Release Date
New Delhi The much awaited and anticipated ‘phablet’ from Samsung electronics, the Samsung GalaxyNote II was launched at the IFA (Internationale Funkausstellung) 2012 in the capital of Germany, Berlin on Wednesday.
The device is powered by a 1.6GHz quad core Exynos 4412 processor, a 4G LTE connectivity, 5.5 inch 1280 x 720 AMOLED display, 16, 32 or 64 GBs of storage capacity. Also, the Note 2 features an 8 MP rear camera while running of Android 4.1 aka Jelly Bean.
Galaxy Note 2 can be claimed as a saving grace for a visibly shaken Samsung after the patent verdict ruling against it which saw Apple scoop a whooping USD 1 billion win.
Here’s Some Specifications of the Samsung Galaxy Note II
- Processor – 1.6GHz quad core processor
- GPU: ARM Mali
- Display – 5.5-inch SuperAMOLED Capacitive touchscreen, 1280×720 resolution
- Storage – 16/32/64 GB storage
- Camera -8 MP rear facing camera, 1.9MP front camera autofocus, LED flash
- OS – Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- RAM – 1.5 GB RAM